Enabling you to become a confident and capable team coach
Our Team Coaching program is for professionals looking to become confident and capable team coaches. Participants will learn through a combination of workshop and delivery in practice. The program is designed for practitioners who already have some coaching and facilitation experience. Evidence-based content, small class sizes and ongoing supervision will enable you to take your skills to another level.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Principles of dialogue and role of dialogue in change
- How to work with the team in the broader organisational system
- How to work with and manage team dynamics
- How to manage tension in the system
- How to construct your own personal team coaching practice model
DURATION AND DELIVERY
- Class size limited to 12 participants
- 4 days intensive workshop + 3 days workshop + 1 day workshop
- 6 x 3 hour virtual group supervision sessions
Dr Garth Britton teaches leadership, systems and strategy at QUT and has been coaching teams and individuals for many years. He conducts ongoing research co-design and social innovation, public management, change management and strategy, working with leading universities and as an independent researcher.
Dr Paul Lawrence worked as a leader in countries round the world for 20 years. He has more than 3,000 hours coaching experience and teaches coaching at the Sydney Business School (University of Wollongong). He has an MBA, and post graduate qualifications in marketing, counselling/ psychotherapy and coaching supervision.