Building Coaching Confidence & Effectiveness
Coaching Foundations is for professionals looking to build their confidence coaching individuals within organisations. The program is designed for those new to coaching or with limited organisational coaching experience.
Contact email@example.com to enrol.
- Enhanced knowledge and coaching skills
- An enhanced capacity to listen and provide feedback
- The ability to work with resistance and indifference
- An understanding of basic coaching models such as GROW and CLEAR The capacity to work ‘systemically’
- Strategies to achieve ‘dialogical fitness’ in working with self and others
DURATION AND DELIVERY
- Class size strictly limited to 12 participants
- 8 x 2 hours virtual/experiential workshops using Zoom
- 6 x 2 hours virtual group supervision
Dr Gordon Spence has taught coaching at post-graduate level since 2002 & is the Program Director of the Master of Business Coaching, Sydney Business School. He has authored numerous research articles & book chapters and is co-editor of the Sage Handbook of Coaching. He has maintained a private coaching/ consulting practise for 15 years.
Dr Paul Lawrence worked as a leader in countries round the world for 20 years. He has more than 3,000 hours coaching experience and teaches coaching at the Sydney Business School (University of Wollongong). He has an MBA, and post graduate qualifications in marketing, counselling/ psychotherapy and coaching supervision.