Building Coaching Confidence & Effectiveness
Coaching Foundations is for professionals who are looking to build their confidence in coaching individuals within organisations. The program is designed for those who are new to coaching or who have limited organisational coaching experience. Evidence-based content, small class sizes and ongoing supervision will enable you to take your skills to another level.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Apply the principles of dialogue
- Apply coaching models such as GROW and CLEAR
- Deal with resistance to change
- Apply systemic coaching approaches to influence & enable change in organisations
- Adopt strategies to achieve ‘dialogical fitness’ in working with self and others
DURATION AND DELIVERY
- Class size limited to 12 participants
- 4 days intensive workshop
- 6 x 2 hour virtual group supervision sessions
Dr Gordon Spence has taught coaching at post-graduate level since 2002 & is the Program Director of the Master of Business Coaching, Sydney Business School. He has authored numerous research articles & book chapters and is co-editor of the Sage Handbook of Coaching. He has maintained a private coaching/ consulting practise for 15 years.
Dr Paul Lawrence worked as a leader in countries round the world for 20 years. He has more than 3,000 hours coaching experience and teaches coaching at the ydney Business School (University of Wollongong). He has an MBA, and post graduate qualifications in marketing, counselling/ psychotherapy and coaching supervision.